There are two ways you can get criminal law advice from Rights of Women. You can send us a message through our online FLOWS Answers service or you can call us on our criminal law telephone advice line.
Both of these services are for women in England and Wales who need advice on criminal law.
We can advise you on:
- sexual offences including rape and sexual assault
- domestic violence, harassment and stalking
- coercive and controlling behaviour
- reporting offences to the police and the criminal justice system
- criminal injuries compensation
- complaints about the police and other criminal justice bodies